Consolidated Financial Performance for Q1 FY18 vs Q1FY17
- Revenue of Rs. 201.47 crore v/s. Rs.138.02 crore [up by 46 %]
- EBITDA before exceptional items of Rs. 18.88 crore v/s. Rs. 11.06 crore [up by 71 %]
- PAT at Rs. 9.73 crore v/s. Rs. 6.92 crore [up by 41 %]
- EPS of Rs. 1.42 v/s. EPS of Rs. 1.01
The company’s Revenue from operations for the quarter under consideration stood at Rs. 201.47crore as against Rs. 138.02 crore for the quarter ended June 2016.
EBIDTA for the quarter was at Rs. 18.88 crore as against Rs. 11.06 crore during the same period last year. EBIDTA margin stood at 9 % in Q1FY18 as against 8 % in Q1FY17
PAT for the quarter stood at Rs. 9.73 crore as against Rs. 6.92 crore for the corresponding quarter last year. The PAT margin recorded was 5% in Q1 FY18 as compared to 5% in Q1FY17.
The EPS recorded for the quarter stood at Rs. 1.42 as against Rs. 1.01 in the quarter ended June 2016.
Highlights during the Quarter
- Commenced commercial production of PET in Nicaragua having annual capacity of 6000 MTPA
- Started commercial production of Polypropylene in Phagi, Rajasthan having annual capacity of 6000 MTPA
- Initiated commercial production of PET flakes in Jamaica
- Bagged orders worth Rs. 15.00 Crores received from Middle East region for supply of Turnkey projects
- Federation of Indian Export Organisatons (FIEO) awarded Northern Region Export Excellence Award for being a top exporter in Rajasthan MSME Category
- Awarded with Certificate of Excellence by the World Trade Centre Jaipur for outstanding Achievement and Contribution in International Trade.